Az ösztöndíjra olyan keresztény, angolul jól beszélődiákok jelentkezését várjuk, akik szeretnék a következő (2013/2014) tanévet az Amerikai Egyesült Államokban eltölteni.
- a repülőjegy megvásárlását
- 750$ befizetését
- írásbeli pályázat leadása
- szóbeli interjú angol nyelven
To provide an opportunity for Christian Hungarian students from the Sárospataki Református Kollégium Gimnáziuma to attend a Christian school in America for one year, who will then return to Hungary and play a significant part in the development of Hungary.
1. Students must be professing Christians and live accordingly.
2. Students must be relatively proficient in the English language.
3. Students must be able to secure transportation to and from America, and pay a
stipend of $750 to cover some of the costs of their studies in the US.
4. Students must have parental consent.
5. Students must be willing to continue their studies where they left off. (The year in
the US will be an extra year of studies. It will not count as a year at the Gimnázium)
6. Students must completely answer the application questions and include a pjeg
picture of themselves by March 11, 2013.
7. A committee will interview finalists.
ESSAY IS DUE MARCH 11, 2013
Write an essaythat answers the following questions.
1. Please give a brief autobiography. Include information about your family,
education, hobbies and general interests.
2. Why do you want to study in a Christian school in the United States and
what do you hope to learn?
3. Are you a Christian, and if so, what does being a Christian mean to you?
4. How will your host school benefit from your stay and how will both the
Sárospatak School and the church in Hungary benefit upon your return?
- formteacher (osztályfőnök)
- English teacher
- dorm teacher
- religion teacher
- pastor (if possible)